Crock Pot Roast
A crockpot is the easiest way to prepare meals in advance, simply add everything to the pot, let cook, and you're done!
- 2-3 pound sirloin roast
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic minced (bottled)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1-2 teaspoons parsley dried
- 1 can French onion soup OR 5 Tablespoons homemade soup mix
- 1 can tomato puree
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 10 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 6-10 small red potatoes
- 12 baby carrots cut
- 3 stalks celery sliced into bite-sized pieces
Pour onion soup, tomato puree, red wine and Worcestershire sauce into crockpot and mix together.
Rub sirloin with garlic, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning and parsley and place in crock pot.
Surround roast with mushrooms, potatoes, carrots and celery
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.