Fall Harvest Veggie Stir Fry
Use whatever veggies, fresh herbs and cheese you have available. To make this a complete meal, add a protein source like pulse, chicken or maybe shrimp.
- 1 medium sweet potato scrubbed, cut into 4 lengthwise and then sliced into 1/8 slices
- 1 medium apple cored, chopped
- 4 cups greens washed and torn into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large radish chopped
- 1/8 cup leeks thinly sliced
- 1/4 cups green onions sliced
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp grapeseed oil
- 1/8 cup chicken or vegetable broth optional
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped
- 1/8 cup cheese shredded
Preheat large skillet on medium heat
Melt butter and add potatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes, tossing so both sides are browned.
Add grapeseed oil and apple, radish, onions and any sturdy greens, like collards.
Stir fry for 2-3 minutes and add broth, if desired.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Cook until desired consistency is reached.
Stir cheese in until melted and distributed