A simple and hearty pasta meal packed with fresh, frozen, or canned vegetables.
- 8 oz whole wheat angel hair broken in half, or thin spaghetti cooked
- 1 jar kalamata olives pitted, 6oz
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes
- 8 oz artichoke hearts (canned) chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- basil fresh, chopped or oregano
- black pepper ground
- Parmesan cheese fresh grated
Pour boiling water over sundried tomatoes and allow to soften for 20 minutes.
Heat pan over medium heat and add oil to heat.
Add all ingredients except the cheese and saute.
Add a dash of cheese and sprig of basil to serve