- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 medium crookneck squash sliced
- 1 medium Zucchini sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large container cottage cheese
- 1 jar tomato basil pasta sauce
- 16 oz mozzarella cheese part skim milk
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 box lasagna noodles whole wheat
- Italian seasoning
- Parsley dried, fresh would be better!
- Oregano dried
- Olive oil spray
- Sauté onion, squash, zucchini and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add seasonings to taste.
- Spray a large lasagna pan with olive oil spray.
- Layer the following twice - 3 uncooked noodles, then a layer of sauce, ½ cottage cheese, ½ veggies, and 1/3 mozzarella cheese.
- On the top layer (3rd layer) of noodles add remaining sauce, mozzarella, parmesan cheeses, and parsley.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Take foil off and bake another 15 minutes.