Super fast, super good, super easy!
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/8 cup milk or plain yogurt – cow or unflavored soy
- 1/2 cup chopped veggies raw sliced onions, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc.
- Pepper Italian seasoning to taste
- teaspoon Cooking spray or olive oil
- 1-2 ounces cheddar cheese low fat, extra sharp
- salsa or hot sauce as desired
Chop and slice veggies.
Oil a 9-inch skillet.
Stir-fry your favorite veggies until soft.
Set aside. Beat 1 egg or egg substitute equivalent with ¼ cup milk.
Heat skillet until hot. Pour in egg mixture.
Top with veggies and low-fat cheese. When bottom is solid and bubbles, fold over and cook 1-3 minutes.
Serve with salsa or hot sauce. Can also scramble egg, cheese and veggies together.
Serve with 1-2 slices whole-wheat toast or 1-cup fresh fruit.