Spinach (or any other) Pizza
You can use whatever you have on hand to make a pizza. Easy and delicious
- 12 inch Premade pizza crust preferably whole grain
- 1/2 cup Premade pizza sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach fresh
- 5 medium Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup black olives sliced
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded (or any Italian cheese)
- 1 tsp red pepper crushed
- 1 tsp Oregano or Italian spice mixture
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Sautee onions in 2 tsp olive oil, over medium high heat, till translucent. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté another 2 minutes. Add spinach and sauté till limp.
Brush 1 tsp oil on pizza crust. Spread pizza sauce over crust, then vegetable mixture, spices and top with cheese. Bake for 1—12 minutes, until edges of crust are browned and cheese is melted.